For 37 years, PHPR’s Paige Hendricks has guided executives toward effective strategic communications with solutions that support market success and align audience perceptions with leadership objectives.
We’ve heard repeatedly that we bring value to engagements through:
- Concise, accurate strategic analysis of business goals and current problem
- Creative, targeted solutions
- Recommending only what is needed
- Getting it right the first time
- Responsive ability to consistently meet reasonable deadlines
- Using the client’s time well
- Assuring that the client always knows project status and how fees are being spent
- Sharing our plethora of strategic community relationships
- Recommending excellent support resources as needed
- Genuinely caring about each business’s success
From issue management to comprehensive communication program design, PHPR’s track record is stellar – as reflected in frequent referrals and follow-on engagements.
PHPR will be closed
for the week of
November 23, 2015, for Thanksgiving and from December 21, 2015 through January 1, 2016, for Christmas and New Year's. Happy Holidays!
Client comments about phpr
Several individuals have said what a great job you are doing in assisting us in the 50th anniversary celebration. I appreciate your wise counsel and guidance in this endeavor.
-Sid Johnston, executive director, First Methodist Church of Fort Worth Foundation
15 years is a long time to work together. We are grateful for everything you have done for us, and we are confident that we are a much improved organization over the one you found and guided through our many projects together.
-Bo Soderbergh, executive director, Tarrant Area Food Bank
Without the firm foundations you created for the campaign, ambitious plans would not be possible. We appreciate how passionate and committed you were to our company and the racing team.
-Andy Jordan, director of marketing, GAINSCO, Inc.
Through you, we have learned so much about what our local media have to offer. Thank you for your help thus far; you have taught us so much already.
-Zareen Khan, co-owner, Bloom Real Estate Group, BLOOM Residential Real Estate