For 40 years, PHPR’s Paige Hendricks has guided executives toward effective strategic communications with solutions that support market success and align audience perceptions with leadership objectives.
We’ve heard repeatedly that we bring value to engagements through:
- Concise, accurate strategic analysis of business goals and current problem
- Creative, targeted solutions
- Recommending only what is needed
- Getting it right the first time
- Responsive ability to consistently meet reasonable deadlines
- Using the client’s time well
- Assuring that the client always knows project status and how fees are being spent
- Sharing our plethora of strategic community relationships
- Recommending excellent support resources as needed
- Genuinely caring about each business’s success
From issue and crisis management to comprehensive communication program design, PHPR’s track record is stellar – as reflected in frequent referrals and follow-on engagements.
Thank you and your team for helping us build our business. We appreciate all you do for us.
-Imran Khan, Saizek Investments, owner of The Lunch Box, and Black Rooster Cafe
Fifteen years is a long time to work together. We are grateful for everything you have done for us. We are a much improved organization over the one you found and guided through our many projects together.
-Bo Soderbergh, executive director, Tarrant Area Food Bank
Client comments about phpr
We so enjoyed working with Paige and continue to believe that the Four Mayors’ event was a turning point in the evolution of the Community Foundation. We are so thankful for all she did to advance us!
- Nancy Jones, president and CEO, Community Foundation of North Texas Inc.
Paige Hendricks brought a wealth of experience, market knowledge and resources to the task of guiding staff and the board of directors through strategic messaging and rebranding of the DRC, formerly Day Resource Center for the Homeless. We so value our agency’s partnership with Paige and PHPR.
-Diane Wolfe, formerly director of communications and development, DRC
Without the firm foundations you created for the campaign, ambitious plans would not be possible. We appreciate how passionate and committed you were to our company and the racing team.
-Andy Jordan, director of marketing, GAINSCO, Inc.
I was impressed through my experience of working with Paige! Her professionalism and ability to bring ideas to the table are valuable assets. It was time well spent. I believe a clear path was laid out for our issues and concerns.
-Bradley Kimberlin, President, Leland's Industries